Congratulations on taking the first step toward achieving your degree. Everglades University is a private, regionally accredited, not-for-profit university offering Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in:
- Alternative and Renewable Energy Management
- Alternative Medicine
- Business Administration
- Construction Management
- Crisis and Disaster Management
- Environmental Policy and Management
- Hospitality Management
- International Business
- Land and Energy Management
- Surveying Management
*Concentrations are available.
At Everglades University, we employ a "students-first" philosophy. It's about small classes with innovative degree programs and faculty dedicated to excellence in teaching. It's about flexible class schedules for working adults.* It's also about a sense of belonging and providing students with individualized attention. Undergraduate students take one class at a time to allow for a more focused learning environment. To hear first-hand experiences from our students click here.
You can get started now. Just fill out our information form and an Everglades University Admissions Counselor will contact you to answer any questions that you may have.
We understand how busy your life is, but you can receive the education you deserve in a way that is convenient for you. Contact Everglades University today for more information about our Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs. We look forward to hearing from you!
Awards and Recognitions
- Member of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF)
- Member of the Sarasota County Green Business Partnership
- Ranked as one of AffordableCollegesOnline.org’s “Best Online Colleges in Florida” for 2017-2018
- Consortium member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC)
- Education Partner with the U. S. Green Building Council and Pearson Education
“Everglades University (EU) is an Educational Partner for the U. S. Green Building Council (USGBC). EU is committed to weaving the principles of both green building and environmental consciousness into each of its programs of study in order to meet the increasing demand for green careers. Each of EU’s campuses is making strides towards reducing its carbon footprint.
In addition to its solar projects at its Sarasota Campus, Everglades University has partnered with Pearson Education to deliver courses such as “Introduction to Sustainability” and “Fundamentals of Nutrition,” which will be required in all of its undergraduate programs. These courses have wellness and sustainability at their core. From its programs with an explicit focus on sustainability, such as Environmental Policy and Management, Land and Energy Management, Alternative and Renewable Energy Management, and Construction Management, to its programs in which the emphasis on sustainability is less obvious, like Alternative Medicine and Hospitality Management, Everglades University is committed to “going green.”
*Contact the campus of your choice for class schedule availability.
*Residential housing is not available through Everglades University.
Why Everglades University?
- Regionally accredited – Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- Member of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF) – One of only 32 private, non-profit, regionally accredited institutions in the state of Florida. Earn the respected education area employers are looking for.
- Designed for working adults – one course subject at a time every 4 weeks, enjoy small class sizes and flexible schedules. Online courses available for all majors.
- Affordable – Financial aid and state grants available to those who qualify.
- Veteran friendly – veteran’s benefits can be utilized, EU is proud to be ranked a military friendly University again in 2017!