Congratulations on taking the first step toward achieving your degree. Everglades University is a private, regionally accredited, not-for-profit university offering Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in:
- Alternative and Renewable Energy Management
- Alternative Medicine
- Business Administration
- Construction Management
- Crisis and Disaster Management
- Environmental Policy and Management
- Hospitality Management
- International Business
- Land and Energy Management
- Surveying Management
*Concentrations are available.
Capstone courses are available with all the degree programs offered.
At Everglades University, we employ a "students-first" philosophy. It's about small classes with innovative degree programs and faculty dedicated to excellence in teaching. It's about flexible class schedules for working adults.* It's also about a sense of belonging and providing students with individualized attention. Undergraduate students take one class at a time to allow for a more focused learning environment. To hear first-hand experiences from our students click here.
You can get started now. Just fill out our information form and an Everglades University Admissions Counselor will contact you to answer any questions that you may have.
We understand how busy your life is, but you can receive the education you deserve in a way that is convenient for you. Contact Everglades University today for more information about our Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs. We look forward to hearing from you!
Awards and Recognitions
- Ranked Among the Top 25 Online Colleges by TheBestSchools.org
- Member of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF)
- Member of the Sarasota County Green Business Partnership
- Ranked as one of Affordable Colleges Online’s Best Online Environmental Science Degree for 2015-2016
- Education Partner with the U. S. Green Building Council and Pearson Education
- Recipient of the Women’s Choice Award® as one of America’s Best Colleges for 2015-2016
- One of Military Advanced Education’s Top Colleges and Universities
- Military Friendly Schools Award for two years in a row
- Consortium member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC)
- Ranked Among the Top 15% of Military-friendly Universities, Colleges and Trade Schools by G.I. Jobs
- 2013 Florida Gulf Coast LEEDership Award
- Winner of 2013 Outstanding Business Award by U.S. Green Building Council, Florida Gulf Coast Chapter
“Everglades University (EU) is an Educational Partner for the U. S. Green Building Council (USGBC). EU is committed to weaving the principles of both green building and environmental consciousness into each of its programs of study in order to meet the increasing demand for green careers. Each of EU’s campuses is making strides towards reducing its carbon footprint.
In addition to its solar projects at its Sarasota Campus, Everglades University has partnered with Pearson Education to deliver courses such as “Introduction to Sustainability” and “Fundamentals of Nutrition,” which will be required in all of its undergraduate programs. These courses have wellness and sustainability at their core. From its programs with an explicit focus on sustainability, such as Environmental Policy and Management, Land and Energy Management, Alternative and Renewable Energy Management, and Construction Management, to its programs in which the emphasis on sustainability is less obvious, like Alternative Medicine and Hospitality Management, Everglades University is committed to “going green.”
*Contact the campus of your choice for class schedule availability.
*Residential housing is not available through Everglades University.
Why Everglades University?
- Regionally accredited – Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- Widely respected – Earn the respected education area employers are looking for
- Designed for working adults – Enjoy our small class sizes and flexible scheduling option
- Affordable – Financial aid and state grants are available to those who qualify